I'm 7 months here. I wish I could say I was 7 day
until due but I'd need to be twice as big for that statement to be true.
Time has just been flying by. I keep saying that when I get
"this" far along I'll get serious about preparing for this baby - so
far I still have nothing checked off my list.
Here's the general info
Total
weight gain/loss: about
17 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes and No. I use the belly band a
lot but fear those days are coming to an end with the 3rd trimester here and
coming on strong as it always does.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Miss
Anything? Where
to start... Not having any pain in my ribs? HE is KILLING my ribs! I swear
it feels like he is on the verge of breaking them! Not being forced to wear to
flip-flops all the time due to swollen feet. Being able to get
comfortable - it's a real challenge these days and never last long.
Movement: ALL
THE TIME!!
Food cravings: Not this week
Anything making you
queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep,
He's been out and about for a while now. Darn you short torso, you don't
let me keep my babies hidden for long
Gender: Boy!
Names: I really thought this would be easy
but still NOTHING. Grrr.
Labor Signs: Just braxton hicks here and
there - nothing too serious
Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding
rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy,
Happy!
Looking forward to: Him being here! Only about 3 months
left!

0 comments:
Post a Comment