I think Spencer had been anticipating this past Monday night for at least 3 weeks. His Philadelphia Eagle's were playing their rival the Dallas Cowboy's in a Monday Night Football Game. In preparation for the magnificent event Spencer called some friends over to watch the game and eat some grub. There were the Orme's, Steve Morrie, Kevin Lindsey and nephew Gavin and Logan.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Here's the group chowin' down on some really yummy food. Nothing like food and football.
And then there is Rachel showing off our fabulous dinner. Thanks to all for contributing.
The guys focusing in on the game and Kate being fascinated with Kevin's tattoo. She, like Cory must really like tattoos.
Gettin' rowdy after a controversial play by Mr. Jackson from the Eagle's. He was running for a touchdown and got a little cocky with his run and let the ball drop out of his hands before he made in into the end-zone. Turned out that the Eagle's got the ball on the 2nd yard line and still score a touchdown. Phew!
Kate doing her famous "Touchdown" when the Eagle's scored.
Is this pathetic or what? As soon as a commercial comes on the phones come out. Boys and their toys.
The evening turned out to be bitter sweet because even though the Eagle's lost we had a really great time with everybody.
5 comments:
Thanks for the invite! The food was yummy and go cowboys (hahaha). Just kidding I really don't care but I did put my money on the cowboys winning.
I see Spencer still likes the Eagles. Some things never changed. I am glad to see a pic of Logan. You should add me to your list of blogs. I did send an invite to it to Spencer's E-mail.
I love that you put the ABC Football theme music on your blog! Too funny. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Spencer, maybe it's time to switch teams? I mean the rest of your family has good taste why not you too? Go Cowboys!! (Ok so obviously I couldn't have cared less about the Cowboys until I married James, but as long as they don't play the Broncs I'm a fan) Oh and maybe Jackson needs to invest in some glasses?
Amen to the football food comment. I love football food. Games always make for a great time!
Post a Comment