There is diffinitely a new smell in the air, a cooler breeze through my hair and I'm getting so excited! Fall is HERE! Who doesn't love fall? You've got perfect weather, football, hollidays just around the corner and of course the beatuiful scenary to take in. Someone once said thier favorite season is the one coming up and I'd have to agree. With all the fantastic things about the fall I've decided to change our little summer lovin' background to a fresh fall sceen. So let me know what you think and be sure to take time to notice how wonderful the next few months are before they are lost and replacedby the white days of winter.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the new background, looks great
totally agree with everything you said. love the background, where'd you get it? was it free? because i for sure don't want anything that isn't free. miss you guys.
Post a Comment