The other day Kate and I spent all day inside because it was a raining. Finally, Dad came home and we ventured out on a walk. There was only one measily rain puddle in our parking lot left and Kate was sure to find it. Pointing and shouting Ah-der!, Ah-der! (Water!, Water!). Austin and Brooke came out and the 3 kids were in the puddle and having a good time kicking and splashing the water around. Of course Brooke wanted to eat the water and I'm sure she got a few slurps in. Kate loved it and didn't want to leave. However, I knew it was time to come in when her little noise was turning red and the sun was going down. We brought her in and gave her a warm bath then sent her off to bed. It turned out to be another great day.

Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment