Monday, November 24, 2008

1st Hair Cut

My poor little girl's hair was one of the funniest things - only because she's got Spencer's crazy callics and my thin wispy strands which make for an "Old Man's Mullet" hair do. Not pretty. Don't get me wrong she's very cute nonetheless, it was time to do something about that hair. So today before her bath I decided to cut it. I got a little sad because it's my baby's very first hair cut but I perked up real soon because her hair looked so much better when I was done. However, due to the fact that it was my first time and that I'm not a professional it ended up being a little shorter than I wanted. The wonderful thing about hair is that it grows back -soon I hope! I took some before and after pictures for every one's enjoyment.

7 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So cute!! I love little hair cuts on little girls!! My Ally had the same hair...the top didn't grow as much as the bottom. She is so cute..what a doll!!

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I feel as though I must say my goodbyes to the mullet. It is a bitter sweet thing, but I'm sure we'll see it again sooner or later. Can't wait to see the new do. :)

clintandmicah said...

I like the haircut! The first time I cut Grace's hair, I had the same problem...I went a little shorter than I had anticipated. Hair does grow, but it still looks cute!

Allen Family said...

Cute! I like it.

Gray Family said...

I love it, wow you know it took me 5 years before I ever cut my girls' hair, and even then I was a nervous wreck! But I loved it afterwards, and now I can't wait for haircut time, it's always good to have a little change.

Jill Chatterley said...

It looks so cute. And Aydens hair was the same exact story. The haircut helped a lot. She looks adorable

Armstrong Family said...

Hoooraayyy! No more mullet! It looks really cute. Good job, Charlene!