... because every guy has to hold a football.
You might think that is what Spencer ate for Thanksgiving but it's not. He only took half. :o)
We even got Kate to eat! Not a lot by any means but she had a bite or two here and there.
Yep, that's Kate being buried in leaves. The cousins were having so much fun playing in all the leaves and throwing them up in the air. Good thing I was there to make sure we didn't loose Kate in a pile of leaves after all was said and done. We also played some family football. Sorry no pictures - I was busy scoring a touchdown, blocking the ball and taking down Ebony, Spencer's mom. Sorry about that again Ebony :o)
As always it was tons of fun and as I close this post I can't help but to count all my blessing and give thanks to my Heavenly Father for blessing my little family so much every day.

2 comments:
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! What an awesome family you are!!!
That pic of all the kids in the leaves is a classic. That is soooooooooooooooooo cute! Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment