Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Anniversary Dinner

Spencer and I celebrated our anniversary by going out to dinner. He let me pick our place of dinning. It took me awhile, but I finally decided on Teppanyaki. It's a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food right in front of you. So it's like a dinner and a show. We shared the chicken dinner so we'd have room for dessert - Creamies in our refrigerator back home. Very Yummy!


Thanks Rachel and Anthony for watching Kate.
For those of you who don't have a sister / family memeber you like and trust close by I would suggest getting one - they come in very handy.

4 comments:

Mallory Clan said...

Happy Anniversary!! Good choice on the restaurant, it's one of my favorites. And uh, yeah I've tried to implant some of my family here but so far no takers.

clintandmicah said...

I can't believe you have been married three years. Has it really been that long? Congratulations!

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I'm glad you had a good anniversary dinner. Does that also count as your date night? :)

Ivan, Jenna, and Allison said...

Congratulations!!! What yummy dinner.