Friday November 21st, Logan (Spencer's younger brother) and Hannah got married in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a beautiful wedding and both Spencer and I are so happy we were able to watch them as they committed themselves to each other for eternity.
We rolled into Shelley at 11pm on Thursday. Why so late you ask? It's so much easier to travel anywhere with Kate while she sleeps these days. Friday morning we were invited to a brunch with the immediate family of both the Bride to be and the Groom. It was great to get a good, hot breakfast and to see everyone. Logan and Hannah received a few presents at the brunch and there was one I knew all too well. Becky makes everyone an Afghan blanket for their wedding and these two were no exception. 
At 2:00 we headed over to the Temple for the ceremony and then took pictures on the Temple grounds with family. It was so cold outside and while we waited for people to show up for pictures we kept warm in the Visitors Center. After pictures were all done, Logan and Hannah were off on their Honeymoon and the rest of the French family went over to Spencer's parent's house for some dinner.

It was lots of fun like always. Try not to miss us too much everyone in Idaho - we'll be back in just 4 days for Thanksgiving. Thanks to Clint and Micah for watching Kate while we were in the Temple.

3 comments:
Kate's little coat is SOOOO cute! I saw her in it today. We only travel with a portable DVD player. I'm not sure if she's old enough yet, she might be. We pop on a movie and the kids don't speak for another 1-2 hours! It's great!
We are so glad Kate was able to come and play. Grace loved it and I forgot to tell you...she loved the chocolate chips when I made some cookies. It was pretty dang cute!
So funny, my favorite is watching everyone else jig along with her!
Post a Comment