Friday, November 7, 2008

ChEeSe pLeAsE

Kate, like most children, loves cheese! Spencer had shredded some cheese the other night for dinner and the girl was grabbing the cheese as soon as it fell into the bowl. It was so funny to see her stuff the cheese strands into her mouth, only getting have of them in there and the rest hanging out. It made our night.

5 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I think that's the most I've ever seen her eat in one bit.

Natali Jolley said...

I love cheese too! Where is my cheese missy. P.S. I mentioned you on my newest blog post. You better check it out ASAP so you can defend your honor.

Ivan, Jenna, and Allison said...

The love of cheese seems to extend to pizza and mac and cheese too. Great pictures - you know you can harrass her in several years with these. Too cute!

clintandmicah said...

How cute! Grace would be doing the same thing. She loves cheese also.

THE RAY'S said...

What a little cheese ball. She is so cute! Gavin likes to eat the shredded cheese right out of the bag and he leaves a cheese trail behind him.