About every 20 months or so I go to the Verizon store and trade in my old phone for a brand new one. I'm not sure why I look forward to this event so much but I absolutely love it! I was thinking of putting up a count down clock on our blog but figured no one would be as excited as I was. After picking out the new phone I'm a total dud for the rest of the night because I'm playing with my new toy. Programing in numbers, finding the perfect ring tone, setting my background picture and the list goes on. I haven't always been this way because I remember the 20 months coming around and not even caring if I got a new phone - it was more of a hassle. So why the sudden change of heart? It could be that it's always nice to get something brand spankin' new or that it just a change. However, I do believe that cell phones have gotten a whole lot less durable these days and I have an almost 18 month old who loves to play/break "mom's known". Whatever the reasons are I love it and I'm proud to introduce my "New Phone" 
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love getting new things too. I just wanted to tell you if you want your blog to be center call me and I can help you.
Post a Comment