Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

Saturday we went out and got our Christmas tree. Spencer will only allow "real" trees in our home. I'm glad he is so persistent because now our house has that wonderful smell of pine. I love it! Here are some pictures of our new Christmas tree.

While I decorated the tree Spencer went crazy with putting lights up around the house. Kate loves all the lights. Everyone that knows her knows how she is a little OCD about lights. So this holiday should be perfect for her and her and her strange obsession.

2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Looks good.

Natali Jolley said...

Love the tree! You decorated it so lovely and I didn't know your little Kate's fascination with lights. That should be a blast. Plug-in, then un-plug . . . plug-in, un-plug. I do that with my tree and I am a grown up.