Ahh, Sunday evenings - most people want them to last as long as possible but not here in our home. Spencer can't wait for Monday morning to come so he can get to work and Kate's schedule gets out of wack from church which makes her really rambunctious in the evenings. So leave it to those two to think up something crazy to pass the time. Here's a video of what they came up with. Don't forget to pause the music and enjoy!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh my goodness Char, I had to watch this video a couple of times and showed it to Brandon. We were laughing so hard! What a cute little girl you have! Oh the ways to stay entertained on a Sunday...
That looks like fun. Austin and Brooke would love something like that. Now we know what to do next Sunday. :)
I'm glad we aren't the only ones who do crazy stuff with our kids! That looks fun!!!
From your last two posts Spencer looks the the funnest dad and uncle EVER!
Hard to tell which one is the child and which is the adult. ;-) Looks like there is way too much fun goin' on up there!
ok so we have to confess... we watch your vidoes a hundred times! ha we love them! you guys have such a cute family! can't wait to see you all in just a couple days! and just think since i'll be up there with Logan now, we'll come see ya a little more!
LOL!!! Spencer are Kate are so much fun to watch! Not too many dads are so "hands-on", you're very lucky Charlene!
That is hilarious! It totally doesn't surprise me that Spencer would do something like that, but I can't believe Kate would dare do that. She is the cutest!
Yeah, that was so cute. I diddo what everyone else said. I think that we will do it with just Bryce and I. He can pick me up, put me on the cushions, and then dump me off. THEN, I will do it do him. Pick him up, put him on the cushions, and dump him off. Oh, just wait for that video!
Post a Comment