Monday, November 17, 2008

A very long Post

November 18th
Happy Anniversary!!!
Today is our anniversary! It's been 3 wonderful years since Spencer and I got married. It hasn't been a long time in perspective but, it's been amazing to see how much more I've fallen in love with Spencer in this short time. He is my perfect match in every way and the most amazing father to Kate. In the past year we have...
Survived another Turkey Bowl and enjoyed a tasty Thanksgiving in Idaho...

Celebrated the Christmas Holiday Season with Kate and family...

Stayed awake for another "Bori New Years" party...

Found lots of eggs at Grandma French's Easter Egg Hunt...

Sang (off tune of course) Happy Birthday to Kate...

Toughed out the wilderness and went camping...

Took a much needed vacation to Florida...

Watched and cheered Spencer coach Special Olympics Basketball...

Attended the Annual Spud Day festivities...

Set sail on a Cruise to Mexico...

Dressed up for Halloween...And we are about to do it all over again!

I couldn't be happier and more in love with this guy. You're my best friend, my boyfriend, my loving husband, and my all. I love you so much and I'm grateful for all the wonderful blessings you've brought into my life. Happy 3rd Anniversary Spencer!

7 comments:

The Bori Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Look at you all grown up and married for 3 years! I remember when I first met you, you were in middle school! Man, I feel old!

JessiLeigh said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! You guys are awesome!

Jill Chatterley said...

Happy Anniversary! That was a fun look at the last three years. I hope you get to go out and do something fun tonight.

Ivan, Jenna, and Allison said...

Congrats on your three year anniversary! Looking back, it was a fun year, I hope the next year is just a fun and eventful!

The Gibbs said...

that is awesome! you are so creative, and then i copy your creative ideas. happy anniversary!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are lucky yes...but he is also VERY LUCKY to have you also!! I always knew Spence would marry an awesome girl...and you absolutely are!! What a perfect match the two of you are...and you also make cute babies!! Congrats on the 3 years!

THE RAY'S said...

Happy Anniversary!! I cant believe its already been three years. Time flys when you are having fun huh? I love the post, it made a tear slip out.